One of my personal definitions of money is – the measurement of value created. When I think of money this way it inspires me to create my own worth instead of looking for someone to give me anything. Using this perspective I’m more inspired to get into action and make things happen. It gives me energy knowing that I’m creating as a contributor to the “machine”. On the other hand when I’m looking for people to give me anything it drains my energy, it doesn’t empower me.
When it come come to creating value my guest today Dan Lok is a master. I read his book F U Money a couple of years ago and it shifted my thinking in terms of what it means to make money in the New Economy.
Dan Lok is known as The King of High-Ticket Sales, he’s one of the highest-paid consultants in the luxury and high-ticket space. In fact, if you Google “Dan Lok”, you’ll see his name is all over 1,000,000 web pages! (that’s right…ONE MILLION).
A true immigrant success story – Dan came to North America as a teenager with little knowledge of English and no contacts. He started his first business when he was in high school. He failed at 13 businesses before having his first success.
The Dan Lok brand is a global movement with one mission: To empower 1,000,000 entrepreneurs to become successful in life and in business. Dan is the creator of High-Ticket Millions MethodologyTM, the world’s most advanced system for getting high-end clients and commanding high fees with no resistance.
Dan also owns a portfolio of highly profitable business ventures. Not only is he a two times TEDx opening speaker, he’s also an international best-selling author of over 12 books and the host of his podcast the Shoulders of Titans show.
As you know one of the fields that I’m really enthusiastic about is business consulting. I like it for a number of reasons but here’s just a few…
What You’ll Learn:
- How to get paid building your own high ticket mastermind group
- The one skill that he learned that made him wealthy
- How to loss of his father changed his perspective on life, business and lifestyle
- Why he doesn’t start new businesses alone and only does partnerships
- Why the reason you’re running your mastermind is the most important success factor
- The secret power of self reflection in business
- How martial arts has impacted his business career
- The most important thing he does to create success everyday