Leonardo DiCaprio is one of my all time favorite actors. A while back he played a character named “Cobb” in the movie Inception. If you’ve never seen it check it out, it was a pretty heavy movie. It’s one of those movies that makes you think about what you’re thinking about (if that makes sense).
In the movie Cobb was stealing corporate secrets and planting ideas into people’s minds by entering a “target’s” dream. Being able to steal secrets was good but the real power was being able to plant an idea that would cause his “target” to take a set of desired actions.
Pretty cool, right?
Well believe or not my guest today, Rob Scott has a process that works kinda similar. Rob is Master Coach who specializes in removing self limiting beliefs which he replaces with beliefs of empowerment and confidence. A process which he calls Identity Shifting.
In the past you may have tried to create a new life for yourself, lose weight, find a new relationship or maybe even make more money. Your intentions may have been good but for whatever reason you fell off the wagon.
The reason that you fell off is because we all have an internal picture of ourselves (i.e.- our self image) that acts kinda like an internal thermostat, regulating everything that we do and believe about ourselves which determines who we’re becoming.
This self image determines how much money we make, our physical condition and even how well we perform in our relationships.
Any changes that we try to make without first changing our core identity is usually short lived because we’re using willpower to make the change, which is only a short term source of power.
Habits will win in a battle with willpower 80% of the time.
Rob has developed a process for tapping directly into the subconscious and creating lasting changes and personal improvement.
In this conversation you’re going to learn…
- How your beliefs create your reality
- How he turned around a life of being abused, incarcerated in prison, drug and alcohol addiction to become a high end transformation coach.
- The #1 thing that most people fail to understand about their perception of reality
- The simple steps that anyone can take to shift the circumstances of their life
- Why you need to continuously challenge your limits to maintain a healthy psyche
- How to find your invisible negative beliefs
- How to avoid self sabotaging your success
- The shift that is required to create the mental power needed to accomplish your goals.