Have you ever met someone who said that they couldn’t use a little more confidence? Nah, me either.
Confidence is one of those qualities that most people would like to have a little more of. On today’s episode I’ll be talking about the secrets to developing bullet proof confidence with Social Confidence coach and author Myke Macapinlac. Myke is the creator of socialconfidencemastery.com.
I think confidence is one of those characteristics that everybody should study at some point in their life, especially if you wanna be an entrepreneur.
As an entrepreneur more than anything else you have to be skilled in the art of selling ideas. Selling an idea takes confidence. You also have to have an understanding of different personality types and being able to frame the meaning of your idea in a context that is a good fit for their personality type.
Favorite quotes from Myke:
If you’re good with YOU than you’ll be good with other people
The only advantage that I have over other people is that I’ve had way more suffering than most, that’s why I’m able to keep going when they want to give up
In this conversation you’ll learn:
- Why learning too much theory can be a bad thing
- Why most people struggle with confidence and how to fix it
- Proven ways to improve your appearance and become more attractive
- How to get comfortable taking risks in social situations
- Understanding the foundation of all great relationships
- Why you can’t communicate with everyone the same way
- How to deal with aggressive personalities
- How to sell to different personality types
- Why the relationship that you have with yourself determines your success socially
- How self sabotaging beliefs can effect your ability to build wealth