My guest today is Peter Sage. If this is your first time listening to a Peter then you will almost certainly experience a shift in your way of thinking by the time you’re finished listening. He’s quickly becoming a household name in the arena of human potential and personal development.
I came across Peter recently while listening to some podcasts on a 12 hour drive from Atlanta to Philadelphia. As you’ll soon agree, I was blown away with his profound level of clarity and wisdom about life.
In this interview you’ll hear him talk about what money really is and how anyone can create it without the need of large sums of investment capital or complex business ideas.
Peter has lived a very full life, some of his list of accomplishments have included;
- Competed as a professional bodybuilder
- He’s a trained marksman
- Competed in the Marathon des Sables known as “The Toughest Footrace on Earth”, 6 days and 250 kilometers in the Sahara desert.
- He has created over 20 companies from scratch
- One of the youngest trainers ever to work with Tony Robbins
- Founder of Space Energy, Inc
- An expert NLP practitioner
- A member of the Dangerous Sports Club
- Best selling author
- Co-founder of The Energie Fitness Group
- Creator of The Sage Business School
It was a great conversation filled with lots of wisdom and profound insights. In this interview you will learn;
- Peter’s daily routine for success.
- His unique perspective on life and how he embraces failure.
- What money really is and how to increase your income.
- How a close brush with death changed his perspective on life.
- The common mistake that keeps most people broke and unhappy in life.
- The one characteristic women find more attractive in men than financial security.
- and more.
If you’d like to learn more about Peter Sage be sure to visit PeterSage.com.
I also encourage you to consider registering for the Sage Business School coming up in October, 2016 in London. I’ll be there and look forward to meeting you there.